- Get SAX paper out of the door.
- Finish analysing MHD cube, how many chimneys will i lose due to sensitivity and resolution limits? Can we count holes in HI for a large number of MHD simulations?
- B0809+74, what is the circulation time?
- B0834+06, what is the problem with the circulation time at 35 MHz? How does the polar pattern look at higher frequencies?
- 2-antenna interference on 3/4 major sources: from amplitude/ phase calibration of fringes, can we tell the sizes of sources with fringes observed?
- Can we make crude images with even 10 different u-v tracks with a 2-antenna telescope?
- Can we use the Moon for occultation studies?
- Astrophysics - II course.
- Meditate in Leh.
- Maha working towards her higher studies abroad.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
2008: Plans and Actions
Order not so crucial, but wish list is quite doable, right?