- First clip source for arbitrarily high points (100 KJy), due to correlator errors. (CLIPM)
- SETJY to set fluxes of prim calib sources in SU table
- CALIB on prim calib to find antenna solutions, SN tab 1
- CALIB on second calib : SN tab 2
- GETJY to calculate second calib fluxes to second calib (using SN and SU tables)
- CLCAL apply second calib source calibration to target sources: CL tab 2
Now, one is free to excise interference. once one has cleaned all the data, return to step 4 above to redo the calibration process (after deleting all SN and CL tables generated above).